Virtual Field Summit
July 14 – 17, 2020
Join us for our Virtual Field Summit to focus and collaborate on issues facing social work field education!
A plenary session, panel presentation, breakout discussions, workshops, and digital stories have been organized to discuss the context of social work field education. Topics to be covered include the state of field education, digital storytelling, practice research, transformational learning, and indigenous field education. This Summit is designed for social work educators, students, researchers, and practitioners. This event is eligible for Continuing Education Credits.
Click the links below to read more information and register for the sessions!
- Welcome, Plenary Session, and Panel Presentation
- Breakout Discussions
- Workshop: Research as Daily Practice
- Workshop: Articulating Transformation in Field Education and Research through Digital Storytelling
- Workshop: Models for Integrating Research and Practice in Social Work Education
- Workshop: Wise Practices from the Indigisphere to the Land: Indigenous Intersectional Violence and Trauma-informed Field Education in Shifting Spaces of Learning
- Digital Story Premiere